Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Passport Services

In the event that a passport is lost or stolen, or if a new passport is needed, the Consular Officer can assist in obtaining a replacement passport. If you believe your passport has been stolen contact the Consular Section immediately.

In order to obtain a replacement passport, please present:

  • Proof of U.S. citizenship (i.e., a previous passport, birth certificate, naturalization papers, previous registration with the Embassy, etc.)
  • Three 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) photos, in color on a plain white or light blue background
  • Application form completely filled out
  • Application fee

The Consular Section can also add extra pages to your passport. It is strongly advised that you always have at least one blank page in your passport for each country you plan to enter during a trip.

Still have questions about passports?  See the "Passport" section of our American Citizen Services Frequently Asked Questions page.